Huntsville Photographic Society (HPS)
- Name of Club: Huntsville Photographic Society
- City where Club Meets: Huntsville, AL
- Meeting Location: 915 Monroe St.
- Details of Meeting Location: Huntsville Main Library auditorium on the first floor
- Meeting Times: 2nd & 4th Monday
- Meeting Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Club Website: http://www.huntsvillephotographicsociety.org
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/399566463394251
- Club Contact Email: email@example.com
- 3CT Representative: Charles Gattis, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3CT Membership Current through 2019
General Club Description:
The aims and purpose of the Huntsville Photographic Society are to promote the enjoyment, mastery, and furtherance of photography as an art, communication media, and recreational activity through cooperation, effort, and good fellowship. We meet twice monthly, with one of those meetings being a photo competition among the membership, judged by a professional photographer. The other meeting is an informational or educational program.
This Page was last updated 02.27.2019