Chattanooga Riverfront walking tour October 4, 1pm - 4pm
Leader: Jim Mears, Contact info: Cell: 423-645-5239, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetup Location: Carousel on the North Shore at Coolidge Park
Cost: Parking only (pay $6 at the kiosk)
Meet Up Time: 1:00 pm
- Park and meet at the carousel on the North Shore at Coolidge Park on River St.
- Note the architecture, landscapes, and art as you walk.
- 1 pm - Walking tour begins with a walk around the North Shore area of Coolidge Park and the carousel and fountains and under the bridges
- Take photos of the Chattanooga riverfront from Coolidge Park
- Walk to the other side of the river via the Market Street bridge. Photograph the “Passage” area at the Aquarium.
- Walk over to the Hunter Museum area and photograph the Walnut Street Bridge and North Shore from the museum bluff
- Walk back to the Coolidge Park area via the Walnut Street bridge.
- This is an easy walk that is about two miles. Public restrooms are located at the carousel. Bring water.