3CT River Front Walking Tour, Saturday October 5, 2019
Chattanooga Riverfront walking tour October 5, 8am-11am
Leader: Jim Mears, Contact info: Cell: 423-645-5239, Email: email@example.com
Meetup Location: Carousel on the North Shore at Coolidge Park
Cost: Parking only (pay $6 at the kiosk)
Meet Up Time: 8:00 am
- Park and meet at the carousel on the North Shore at Coolidge Park on River Street.
- Note the architecture, landscapes, and art as you walk.
- 8 am - Walking tour begins with a walk around the North Shore area of Coolidge Park and the carousel and fountains and under the bridges
- Take photos of the Chattanooga riverfront from Coolidge Park
- Walk to the other side of the river via the Market Street bridge. Photograph the “Passage” area at the Aquarium.
- Walk over to the Hunter Museum area and photograph the Walnut Street Bridge and North Shore from the museum bluff
- Walk back to the Coolidge Park area via the Walnut Street bridge.
BRING BOTTLED WATER
This is an easy walk that is about two miles. Public bathrooms are at the carousel.